- Provide Epicor® functional training on all topics and subjects – including the advanced modules.
- Provide Epicor® technical training for only the following areas:
- Basic, intermediate and advanced Crystal reports
- Basic Epicor® BAQs
- Epicor® database schema and concepts
We do not:
- Provide training for the following Epicor® technical areas because these are services we provide
- (Protecting the farm – so to speak – plus it’s very difficult to teach these highly advanced technical skills that take years to learn how to do properly and not put your business at risk with downtime or data integrity)
- These restricted training areas are:
- Epicor® release, service pack, or patch updating procedures
- Epicor® SSRS
- Intermediate/Advanced Epicor® BAQs, Epicor® BPMs, C#, VB.NET, .NET, Epicor® Customizations, Epicor® Service Connect, Product configurator, EPM, cubes, Epicor® Handheld development and other advanced Epicor® development tools
- Upon request to PTS ownership (2017 – firstname.lastname@example.org) upon discretion, a technical walk-through of the developed solution by a PTS technical resource – and after the acceptable; we will on occasion perform a billable “walk-through.”
The PTS developer at will verbally and via a join.me session step through the solution for the specific task at a high level. Note: This is not intended to be a development training course.