Epicor® EDI Services & Support
PracticalTek has provided Epicor® EDI support since 2004, our focus on helping customers cut costs and increase the efficiency and production of EDI programs. Our customers have been pleased with how quickly we work. One customer was given a quote of 5 years and $5mil to implement EDI during an Epicor implementation, upgrading from an AS400 to TIE eVision, we handled the EDI project, finishing in less than half the time, and well under a quarter of the cost.
PracticalTek can help you meet the ever growing and changing software world by helping ensure that your Epicor® EDI remains up to date, running smoothly and running efficiently.
At PracticalTek we offer upgrades along with consulting, training, and other Epicor® EDI services to keep your business running successfully and efficiently.
We have expert experience with the following translators:
- TrustedLink (iSeries and Windows)
- TIE eVision and SmartBridge
- Sterling Integrator
- Gentran (As400 and Windows)
- Partner Compliance
- Eliminate chargebacks
- Partner On-boarding
- Testing (including testing with third parties such as SPS Commerce,
- Commerce Hub, Grocer EC)
- Transaction sets include basic (850, 855, 856, 810) and logistics (990, 204, 210, 753, 754) if you can name it, we can build it!
- Faster turnaround than any other EDI company
- Have worked with Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Commerce Hub, and Direct Imports from China
PracticalTek serves clients in various industries including:
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Autoparts manufacturing
- Appliances sales and manufacturing
- Distributors (Toys, Outdoor Gear and Pet products)
- Lock Manufacturers