Epicor® Crystal Reports Development
PracticalTek, LLC is an independent Epicor® consultant that can help you use Crystal Reports to your advantage. We can help you modify and customize reports so you can drill down on the information you need to make smarter decisions.
Epicor® and Crystal Reports
Crystal Reports has the ability to pull data from multiple sources to create cohesive, accurate reports. Getting it to work seamlessly with Epicor® often requires modifying an existing template or creating a new business activity query (BAQ) — both processes which can be time consuming, or which may involve extensive trial and error that many small businesses don’t have the resources for.
That’s where PracticalTek comes in. We have extensive experience generating Crystal Reports with Epicor® and have a large archive of templates that can be modified to meet your needs. Some of the thousands of custom Epicor® reports we’ve created in the past have included:
- Shipping reports that let you know who bought what, where it was sent and how it got there in a given week, month, quarter or other specified period of time
- Detailed work-in-progress and jobs-in-progress reports that clearly show what you have ongoing, what’s overdue and which team members are available to take on additional work, among other things
- Supplier delivery performance reports that identify which of your partners has been most effective at meeting their promises, and which have a history of unreliability
- Part lead time reports, which make planning easier by showing you what’s in stock and what needs to be sent away for
How PracticalTek Can Help
Together, Epicor® and Crystal Reports can be used to provide vital business intelligence for organizations in the manufacturing, warehousing and automotive industries, among others. PracticalTek can provide a number of services that help you maximize the usefulness of these two platforms:
- Report generation and customization: We have generated thousands of Crystal Reports with both Epicor® 9 and Epicor® 10. If we don’t already have a template that can be easily modified to meet your requirements, we can quickly develop something that’s perfect for your business.
- Training: We are also happy to provide Epicor® Crystal Reports training for your staff. On-site and remote training options are available — let us give you the tools necessary to make the best use of the systems and programs already at your disposal.
- Troubleshooting and technical support: Trouble generating a Crystal Report with Epicor® 10 or a related platform? Unsure if the data you’re looking at is accurate? Call PracticalTek for one-on-one assistance from an experienced team member.
PracticalTek has created numerous Crystal Reports® for Epicor®. Below are a few example screenshots taken from the reports we’ve created. We have generated well over a thousand Crystal Reports® so it’s likely our archive has a report similar to what you are looking for.
Product Efficiency Report
Detailed WIP Report
Jobs in Process
Dead WIP Report
Material Issued to Jobs
Supplier Delivery Performance
Late Order Report
Part Lead Times
Book to Bill
Vendors Flagged for Inspection
Inventory with NO Activity
Supplier Receiving’s and DMRs
Sales Order Backlog
Supplier Ordered Quantity Vs. Received
The information on this webpage is provided by PracticalTek, LLC to its prospective customers and clients conditioned on your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use as set forth herein. By reviewing, browsing, accessing, using and/or downloading information from this site, you agree that PracticalTek, LLC is providing and you are using the information provided for educational or training purposes and that PracticalTek, LLC is not receiving remuneration for providing this information. Furthermore, you agree not to sell, reproduce, modify or attempt to modify the information provided nor reproduce, publish or distribute the materials. Unless otherwise noted, all materials are subject to intellectual property rights including copyrights and trademarks held by or licensed to others. In no event shall PracticalTek, LLC be liable to you for accessing this website. PracticalTek LLC is an Independent provider of Epicor® services and is not a partner.